About Twoth Dental
Twoth presents an exciting opportunity for a professional and empathetic professional to join our team as Business Development Manager, located in St John's Wood, London. We are a brand-new clinic built in 2022, offering dental and facial aesthetics treatments. Visit our website www.twoth.comfor more information about us.
This role's outcome is to nurture relationships and drive human engagement from Twoth to new audiences. Your mission is to promote Twoth's services to and 'handhold' new patients to the clinic.
- Cultivate and manage a defined geography of accounts, identifying and onboarding new high-potential accounts to expand our market presence.
- Cold visit, call, email neighbouring businesses, charities, organizations, schools to explore collabaration opportunities with Twoth.
- Reach out to General Dentists and other Clinics to encourage referal patients from them to our Specialists eg Orthodontics.
- Work with designers to organize offers into print collatoral, patient packs, goody bags and merchandise with distribution thereafter.
- Organize and lead Open Day, Education Days, Speaking Slots, Events at Twoth and other locations
- To travel where needed eg on sales visits, event set up etc.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Collaborate with Twoth internal teams, including dental professionals for education, marketing, and product development, patient transfer.
- A friendly personality that fits with Twoth's team culture and ethos, who can represent our brand externally and work with our existing team.
- Strong business acumen and marketing knowledge, comfortable in tracking performance and engaging in discussions on KPIs, Evaluation & Feedback.
- Well organized with emails, contact lists, calendars etc.
- Bachelor's degree or sufficient education and training.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, with a proven track record in sales, preferably in the dental, medical, or healthcare industry.
- Valid UK driver's license.
- Proficiency in clinical discussions related to dental or aesthetic products and services.
- Ability to adapt and effectively communicate in a virtual selling environment.
- Demonstrate creativity, self-discipline, and a sense of urgency in independently completing critical tasks.
£25,000 Per Annum, Bonus On Targets After Probation Period
Full Time, 9am - 6pm, 1 hour lunch, Monday to Friday with ad-hoc Saturday availability.
74 St John's Wood High Street, London NW8 7SH