About Twoth Dental
We are a family-focused clinic offering patients the full range of treatments with a world-class clinical team with over 100 years of combined experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental Receptionist to join our brand-new dental clinic in St John's Wood, Northwest London. You should have a professional, caring, friendly confident approach to work, colleagues, and patients.
- Dealing with calls from patients and calling them if appropriate.
- Using a diary/computerized diary system to book, switch, and cancel appointments.
- General administration tasks
- Helping patients and colleagues and be proactive to take initiatives
- Minimum 1-year experience as Dental Receptionist
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a dental practice.
- Be a flexible and motivated team player & able to multitask.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes & other Software of Excellence
£25,000 Per Annum, Bonus On Targets After Probation Period
Full Time, 9am - 6pm, 1 hour lunch, Monday to Friday with ad-hoc Saturday availability.
74 St John's Wood High Street, London NW8 7SH